Welcome to Canada's Largest Ribfest VIP Areas Volunteer Sign Up!
Role and qualifications of a VIP Area Volunteer
- You must be at least 18 years of age before the festival begins.
- You must be Ontario Smart Serve certified (contact us at email@example.com to sign up to take the course).
- You will verify the age eligibility of each guest ordering alcoholic beverages if they appear under 25.
- Servers may also be required to bus tables depending on staffing and activity levels.
- You will be provided with a t-shirt to wear during your shift
- You will work as part of a team of two (2) or more
- Students can collect volunteer hours for their OSSD
- Most shifts last 4 to 5 hours with a break, except Monday shifts are shorter.
- Please read the Public Accessibility Guidelines and Volunteer Manual documents at https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B_XDTUFHhmYmUE44RlJYS056a2c?usp=sharin
- You will be trained on site at the beginning of your shift
- Volunteers not claiming hours for their OSSD are eligible to participate in our new incentive program in which they can donate their time to a charity of their choosing. The Rotary Club of Burlington Lakeshore will need to approve charities not listed on our database. Should you wish to add a charity to the list, please type it into the field provided on the shift sign-up form. The Community Service Committee will review each new charity submission but does not guarantee approval. Please allow 5 business days for the approval process. For more details please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Rotary Club of Burlington Lakeshore, organizers of Canada's Largest Ribfest, would like to thank you for volunteering your time! Many charities will benefit as a result of your support.
NOTE THAT YOU CAN RESIZE THE SIGN UP POPUP WINDOW TO SUIT YOUR DEVICE