Welcome to Canada's Largest Ribfest Front-of-the-Line Pass Sellers Volunteer Sign Up!
Role and qualifications of a Front-of-the-Line Pass Seller Volunteer - Read this first, then scroll down to see the available shifts.
- You must be at least 16 years of age.
- You will be provided with a t-shirt to wear during your shift (mandatory).
- You will pick up a quantity of FOTL passes (wristbands) and a cash float apron after you check in at the Volunteer Tent and then with the designated Head Cashier.
- You will be trained at the beginning of your shift on the selling procedures and frequently asked questions.
- You will roam the queues at the Ribbers, announcing to the public that you have FOTL passes for sale.
- Shifts are 4 hours in length, not including check-in time.
- IF YOU WISH TO CLAIM YOUR VOLUNTEER HOURS FOR YOUR STUDENT OSSD REQUIREMENT, MAKE SURE YOU CLICK THE "STUDENT FOR 2018?" BOX.
- If you are not a Rotarian but know a member of the Rotary Club of Burlington Lakeshore personally, please enter their name (first and last) in the "RCBL Member You Know" field.
- A Volunteer Manual and Accessibility Guide will be provided to you in August.
- You will receive email reminder(s) of your shift(s) a few days before each shift.
- You will be invited to attend a Volunteer Orientation a day or two before the Festival begins at which you may pick up your t-shirt, or you may pick it up in the Volunteer Tent at the start of your shift.
- Eligible volunteers not claiming hours for their OSSD are eligible to participate in our Volunteer Motivation Program in which they can donate their time to a charity of their choosing. The Rotary Club of Burlington Lakeshore will need to approve charities not listed on our database. Should you wish to add a charity to the list, please type it into the field provided on the shift sign-up form. The Community Service Committee will review each new charity submission but does not guarantee approval. Please allow 5 business days for the approval process. For more details please contact us at email@example.com
The Ribfest Management Committee thanks you for volunteering your time!
NOTE THAT YOU CAN RESIZE THE SIGN UP POPUP WINDOW TO SUIT YOUR DEVICE
If you wish to sign up for multiple shifts, you can do so easily by keeping the main shift selection window open - after completing the sign-up process for your first shift, just click the "sign up" link for the next shift you'd like to work - the system will load your information into the pop-up window and all you'll need to do is to scroll down and click on the "Sign Up" box.