Welcome to Canada's Largest Ribfest Photographer Volunteer Sign Up!
Role and qualifications of a Beverage Team Volunteer - Please read this first, then scroll down to see available shifts
- You must be at least 16 years of age before the festival begins.
- Each volunteer candidate must submit a portfolio link for approval. Send an email to email@example.com with this link.
- We will not be providing use of photography equipment. You must bring your own photography camera and other equipment.
- It is your responsibility to keep your photography equipment safe.
- Please be aware that all photos taken during your shift belong to the Rotary Club of Burlington Lakeshore and we retain all rights to them.
- You will be taking photos of our Volunteers at different Volunteer Stations and possibly in the Volunteer Tents. Each volunteer will be wearing mandatory Volunteer t-shirts or vests that will help you identify our volunteers.There are many volunteers onsite that are in different areas of the park, walking for long periods of time is required.
- You will also be taking photos of Food Vendors, Marketplace Vendors, the Kids' Zone and guests - all sorts of "scenes of the festival"
- This role does not grant “all access” to the park.
- You will not be taking photos behind stage, of performers etc.
- You will be provided with a t-shirt or vest (mandatory to wear during your shift) .
- Shifts are about 4 hours in length with at least one break. Note that the start times all allow for checking in, training and getting to your assigned station.
- You may be working individually, or as part of a team of two (2).
- IF YOU WISH TO CLAIM YOUR VOLUNTEER HOURS FOR YOUR STUDENT OSSD REQUIREMENT, MAKE SURE YOU CLICK THE "STUDENT FOR 2019?" BOX.
- All non-Rotarian volunteers are eligible to win either the Leadership Award (19+) or the Youth Impact Award (under 19) - see the details on our Volunteer Page.
- If you are not a Rotarian but know a member of the Rotary Club of Burlington Lakeshore personally, please enter their name (first and last) in the "RCBL Member You Know" field.
- Please read the RCBL Ribfest 2019 Volunteer Manual, CLR 2019 Public Safety Guidelines, the City of Burlington Accessible Customer Service Guide and Halton Region's Put Waste in its Place documents before your shift.
- By volunteering, you agree to abide by our Volunteer Code of Conduct and Social Media Etiquette.
- You will receive an email reminder for each of your shifts a few days before each shift.
- Eligible volunteers not claiming hours for their OSSD are eligible to participate in our Volunteer Motivation Program in which they can donate their time to a charity of their choosing. Select "Yes" for the Donate Volunteer Hours fields and select your preferred charity from the drop-down list in the Charity For Volunteer Hours Donation field.
The Rotary Club of Burlington Lakeshore, organizers of Canada's Largest Ribfest, would like to thank you for volunteering your time!
Many charities will benefit as a result of your support.
NOTE THAT YOU CAN RESIZE THE SIGN UP POPUP WINDOW TO SUIT YOUR DEVICE
If you wish to sign up for multiple shifts, you can do so easily by keeping the main shift selection window open - after completing the sign-up process for your first shift, just click the "sign up" link for the next shift you'd like to work - the system will load your information into the pop-up window and all you'll need to do is to scroll down and click on the "Sign Up" box.