Welcome to Canada's Largest Ribfest Beverage Server Volunteer Sign Up!
Role and qualifications of a Beverage Server Volunteer
- You must be at least 18 years of age before the festival begins.
- You will verify the age eligibility of each guest ordering alcoholic beverages if they appear under 25
- You will be provided with a t-shirt to wear during your shift
- You will work as part of a team of five (5) or more
- Students can collect volunteer hours for their OSSD
- Most shifts last 6 hours with a break, except Monday shifts are shorter.
- A Volunteer Manual will be provided to you in August
- You will be required to attend a 30-minute training session on our new POS system during the last week of August
- Volunteers not claiming hours for their OSSD are eligible to participate in our new incentive program in which they can donate their time to a charity of their choosing. The Rotary Club of Burlington Lakeshore will need to approve charities not already listed on our database. Should you wish to add a charity to the list, please type it into the field provided on the shift sign-up form. The Community Service Committee will review each new charity submission but does not guarantee approval. Please allow 5 business days for the approval process. For more details please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Rotary Club of Burlington Lakeshore, organizers of Canada's Largest Ribfest, would like to thank you for volunteering your time! Many charities will benefit as a result of your support.
NOTE THAT YOU CAN RESIZE THE SIGN UP POPUP WINDOW TO SUIT YOUR DEVICE