Welcome to Canada's Largest Ribfest Beverage Cashier Volunteer Sign Up!
Role and qualifications of a Beverage Cashier Volunteer
- Must be at least 16 years of age before the festival begins.
- You will be responsible for verifying the age of those who appear under 25 years
- Ontario Smart Serve certification is recommended (contact us at email@example.com to sign up to take the course)
- Students can collect volunteer hours for their OSSD
- Cashier, bar or bank experience is an asset, but not required
- You will be given a t-shirt to wear during your shift
- A Volunteer Manual will be provided to you in August
- You will be required to attend a one-hour training session during the last week of August
- Volunteers not claiming hours for their OSSD are eligible to participate in our new incentive program in which they can donate their time to a charity of their choosing. The Rotary Club of Burlington Lakeshore will need to approve charities not listed on our database. Should you wish to add a charity to the list, please type it into the field provided on the shift sign-up form. The Community Service Committee will review each new charity submission but does not guarantee approval. Please allow 5 business days for the approval process. For more details please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Rotary Club of Burlington Lakeshore, organizers of Canada's Largest Ribfest, would like to thank you for volunteering your time! Many charities will benefit as a result of your support.
NOTE THAT YOU CAN RESIZE THE SIGN UP POPUP WINDOW TO SUIT YOUR DEVICE
PLEASE DO NOT REQUEST SHIFTS THAT OVERLAP BY MORE THAN 15 MINUTES - I.E. YOU CAN NOT SIGN UP FOR A SHIFT THAT STARTS AT 2:45PM AND THEN ONE THAT STARTS AT 4:45PM ON THE SAME DAY, NOR CAN YOU WORK THE 4:45PM SHIFT AND THEN THE 6:45PM SHIFT.