Welcome to Canada's Largest Ribfest Bike Corral Attendant Volunteer Sign Up!
Role and qualifications of a BIKE CORRAL ATTENDANT Volunteer
- You must be at least 15 years of age. Persons aged 13-14 years may volunteer, but must be accompanied by a parent or other adult guardian who is also volunteering on the same shift in Bike Corral.
- You will be provided with a t-shirt.
- Most shifts last 4 hours with a break. Those wishing to work the final shift on Monday evening must also work at least one other shift in Bike Corral during Ribfest.
- You will work as part of a team of two (2) or more, so be ready to make friends (or sign up with one of your own!)
- You will track bicycles and other non-motorized items left in the corral, helping to ensure the safe temporary storage of these means of transportation
- If you are a student, you can collect student volunteer hours.
- You will be sent an email with links to the Volunteer Manual and the Accessibility Guide in August.
- You will be asked to attend a Volunteer Orientation event on the evening of Thursday September 1st at Spencer Smith Park.
- Volunteers not claiming hours for their OSSD are eligible to participate in our new incentive program in which they can donate their time to a charity of their choosing. The Rotary Club of Burlington Lakeshore will need to approve charities not listed on our database. Should you wish to add a charity to the list, please type it into the field provided on the shift sign-up form. The Community Service Committee will review each new charity submission but does not guarantee approval. Please allow 5 business days for the approval process. For more details please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Rotary Club of Burlington Lakeshore, organizers of Canada's Largest Ribfest, would like to thank you for volunteering your time! Many charities will benefit as a result of your support.
NOTE THAT YOU CAN RESIZE THE SIGN UP POPUP WINDOW TO SUIT YOUR DEVICE